Sunday 8 July 2012

Assalamualaikum , hello . Sunday , and why Im here . Why not I dekat hostel tengah tidur sebelah Qila . Jyeahhh , Im off from school for couple days . No school . Just mom , dad , bro and home .


Yeahh , the greatest moment . Even I can missing my studies for 2 days , but please I really wait for this moment . Moment that I make my own rules by not go to the school . Lanjut from hostel . Ok , forget it . It 04.06 a.m. Too late . My mom just geleng kepala tengok saya hadap lappy tengah malam buta niy . Sorry mom , I truly missing this stuff . HAHA


So , since I balik Jumaat lepas . Tak nampak lagi muka dye , heh , I miss you babe . Where've you  been . Hmmmmmmmm . I really hoping I can see your face before I back to my second home *Hostel* . 


Till then , byebye



No comments:

Post a Comment